When you are running a business it is important to know how your numbers are stacking up in order to decide how your business is performing.
At Donohue Smith & Hartwell we have an experienced and expert accounts team that helps businesses across a range of industries keep their financial affairs in order.
Whatever the size of your business we have a range of services that will be suitable for you. We currently advise clients across all industries ranging in size from sole traders and partnerships to established medium sized firms.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts – this will give you an accurate snapshot of how well your business is doing, with ‘up to the minute’ accounts and ratio analysis to help you review performance at a glance.
- Preparation of VAT returns - accurate and timely completion of VAT returns is a legal requirement. Our team will undertake this task so that you don’t have to worry about it each quarter.
- Bookkeeping - we provide a comprehensive bookkeeping service which can be manual or electronic. It can be fully outsourced to our premises or our specialist team can work at your premises.
- Credit control and debt collection services - keeping tabs on invoices being paid and chasing unpaid invoices can be a time-consuming exercise. Our team can keep accurate records of monies in and chase the non payers on a regular basis.
- Cashflow monitoring and forecast predictions - for businesses where cash-flow is tight, managing the cash and prioritising outgoings is vital. We can play an active role in ensuring that your business makes the most of its available finances.